30.10.2017 The company Trimble today announced the display of the GFX-750 for agriculture...more
20.10.2017 9th International Specialized Exhibition of Agricultural Products in the South Kazakhstan...more
20.10.2017 12th Central Asian International Exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2017...more
28.07.2017 On the basis of LLP "Aktogay-Agro" of Pavlodar region passed the Field Day...more
27.07.2017 A large-scale event was "Field Day of NEMAC and AMTTC - Agroinnovation of the Future"...more
Built in Android ™ operating system in TMX-2050 ™ display is a versatile platform that combines a variety of work functions with an intuitive interface. The system makes it easy to apply precision farming solutions not only to experienced users, but also to beginners.
Trimble® parallel driving systems help you navigate the field, track and record real-time work information. Due to their advanced characteristics and high reliability, field work is performed faster and with high quality. A variety of different functions and price categories allows you to choose exactly the display that suits your needs best.
• Uniform customizable interface for all mobile devices in the style of tablet PCs
• Selecting the FmX Plus display or Precision-IQ software
• Rugged construction for everyday field use
• Easy transferability between vehicles
• Manual control and mapping
• Compatible with all Trimble Automated Driving Systems
• NextSwath end-of-row turn
• On-the-go VRA
• Management of differentiated materials
• Wireless data exchange between field and office
• VRA Function
• Ability to connect TrueTracker implement steering system and TrueGuide implement guidance system
TMX-2050 display takes you beyond the functions of precision agriculture, providing the ability to make operational decisions.
TMX-2050 display allows you to select the application for work depending on the specific tasks to be solved.
• Powerful application FmX Plus uses the same workflows and menu system as the multifunctional FmX display, avoiding retraining and learning new software.
• Designed specifically for leading agricultural manufacturers Trimble Precision-IQ application has an advanced graphical interface and supports optimized workflows. Control of the input of materials using the ISOBUS protocol; standard connection protocol between the vehicle and the display - regardless of the manufacturer.
Providing instant access to Trimble AG SoftWare application package, the TMX-2050 display allows you to visualize all of your data along with current field activities directly in the cab. Thanks to the wireless data exchange between machines and from field to office in real time, all operators receive accurate information about the progress of the work, including the processing of maps and driving directions.
|Size / weight||312 x 214 x 45 millimeters / 2.5 kg|
|Accuracy:||up to 2 cm|
|Application||Spraying, fertilizing, sowing (FmX XP), inter-row cultivation, cultivation of tilled crops (FmX RTK)|
|Operating temperature||0 ° C to +65 ° C|
|Storage temperature||from -40 ºC to +85 ºC|
|Corpus||Aluminum with double protection|
|Water / dust||IP55|
|Screen||Color touch, anti-glare with anti-scratch protection|
|The size of the screen||307 mm (12.1 inch)|
|Processor *||1 GHz quad core|
|Camera (resolution) *||1.3 Megapixels|
|Camera||Low light level, color|
|Port optional||1 port for CAN bus, I/O, and Serial|
3. AG-25 GNSS Antenna
4. Antenna cable
5. Antenna Mounting Plate
6. Mounting bracket Zirkona
7. Battery connection cable
9.Power & data cable
10. Display connection cable to TM-200
TM-200 Main Module
• Main connection module and first GNSS receiver
• Connecting to a single cable display
AG-815 Positioning Module
• 450 MHz RTK radio
• Second GNSS receiver
• GNSS receiver + radio modem
• Connection of several TM-200 modules
• Ability to install outside the cabin