30.10.2017 The company Trimble today announced the display of the GFX-750 for agriculture...more
20.10.2017 9th International Specialized Exhibition of Agricultural Products in the South Kazakhstan...more
20.10.2017 12th Central Asian International Exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2017...more
28.07.2017 On the basis of LLP "Aktogay-Agro" of Pavlodar region passed the Field Day...more
27.07.2017 A large-scale event was "Field Day of NEMAC and AMTTC - Agroinnovation of the Future"...more
RTK Trimble base station - provides a signal for working with accuracy of 2.5 cm from year to year. The signal is transmitted via GPRS-Internet or via radio transmission. In case of loss of connection, a transition to a signal of 3.8 cm from the satellites takes place automatically.
The RTK mode provides high accuracy for the entire cycle of agricultural work, from soil preparation to cleaning. It meets the agro-technical requirements of growing all crops. Farms that specialize in cultivating tilled crops receive a great advantage when using RTK, since growing these crops requires the greatest accuracy in sowing, spraying, irrigation and harvesting. When working on NO-TILL and STRIP-TILL technologies, RTK mode is simply indispensable.
• xFill allows to maintain the accuracy of the RTK position within 20 minutes within 15 cm after the loss of the base station signal
• The Trimble GPS receiver uses some RTX corrections to maintain position accuracy after there is no signal from the base station
• Work with an accuracy of up to 2 cm from row to row and from year to year
• Within the signal range (up to 50 km), up to 300 machines can operate simultaneously
• Work with the battery for more than 10 hours when using the mobile version of the station
The main components of the base station are the GPS receiver installed at a fixed point, and the software for controlling such a receiver and recording data on the computer. The data of the basic GPS-station allow to correct errors of autonomous position determination by mobile receivers during the subsequent processing of the field data.
• 220-channel receiver
• GLONASS preparation
• Built-in 900 or 450 MR4 radio module
• The illuminated front panel
• L2C & L5 GPS support
• Compatible with Galileo
1. VIA RADIO CHANNEL
The base station has a built-in radio transmitter capable of transmitting a radio signal with corrections to a radio receiver located in technical system.
2. 2. VIA GSM / GPRS COMMUNICATION CHANNEL:
The base station has a built-in network card that allows you to connect to the Internet and send corrections to the technical system through the mobile network. To do this, you will need a DCM300 modem to receive corrections from the Base Station.
Trimble RTK base stations provide the technique with a corrective signal within a radius of 15 km from the base station. By GSM, using the modem DCM 300, you can exchange data with the office and use Trimble services.