30.10.2017 The company Trimble today announced the display of the GFX-750 for agriculture...more
20.10.2017 9th International Specialized Exhibition of Agricultural Products in the South Kazakhstan...more
20.10.2017 12th Central Asian International Exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2017...more
28.07.2017 On the basis of LLP "Aktogay-Agro" of Pavlodar region passed the Field Day...more
27.07.2017 A large-scale event was "Field Day of NEMAC and AMTTC - Agroinnovation of the Future"...more
Trimble AG-372 GNSS receiver is a more up-to-date and productive model than its predecessors Trimble AgGPS 252 and 262. This receiver can track up to 44 satellites simultaneously, using up to 220 full satellite channels from several GNSS systems. The receiver can be configured to output NMEA messages.
For convenient operation in the RTK correction mode, the receiver can be equipped with the built-in radio modem AG-715, AG-715 module, which is inserted inside the cavity on the underside of the AG-372, preventing it from weather and mechanical damage.
The receiver also works with the GSM modem to transmit RTK corrections.
Parameters NMEA-0183 output: GGA, GLL, GRS, GST, GSA, GSV, MSS, RMC, VTG, ZDA, XTE (the default NMEA messages are GGA, GSA, VTG, and RMC)
Two serial ports (port A and port B) exchange data in the formats: TSIP, RTCM, receive ASCII from an external device, convert the data into a NMEA message, and export the message to another device, receive the CMR from an external radio or GSM modem.
Initialization in RTK mode, usually 10 seconds.
Accuracy in RTK mode, 1-2 cm.
AG-372 Область применения:
• Автомотическое вождение
• Внесение семян и удобрений
• мониторинг урожайности
Поддерживаются следующие услуги:
• Trimble CenterPoint RTK, VRS, и услуги RTX
• OmniStar HP, XP и G2
• Trimble RangePoint RTX
• SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
AgGPS 162 is a high-performance GPS and SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS / MSAS) receiver with an integrated antenna in one reinforced corpus intended for agricultural use.
The AgGPS® 162 represents Trimble Transcend ™ positioning technology, which includes a highly accurate and adaptive solution for a variety of climatic conditions.. This technology extends to various platforms from pointers to high-precision GNSS receivers.
• The exclusive high-tech On Path filter improves the accuracy of "pass-to-pass", even when there are no SBAS signals.
• Radar data output, as an alternative to a ground-based mechanical speed sensor.
• It can output speed data from GPS to tractor, combine harvester and other agricultural devices requiring speed pulse data.
• Bright LEDs for indicating power data and DGPS status.
• Portable body with increased durability, with built-in magnets, for easy transfer between machines.
• Futuristic ergonomics for easy and simple installation.
• Accuracy up to 30 cm "from pass to pass"
|Characteristics||of AgGPS 162|
|Received signals||L1, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)|
|The maximum number of satellites received is||12+3 SBAS|
|DGPS accuracy||up to 30 cm (from pass to pass)|
|Cold start||is less than 2.5 minutes/th>|
|Normal start||is less than 30 seconds|
|Recovery after loss||less than 5 seconds|
|Type of antenna||L1 GPS|
|Size||18,8 х 9 х 19 centimeters|
|Power consumption||is less than 4 watts (10 to 16 V DC)|
|Housing||Waterproof, Shockproof, Dustproof|
|Connector||1 Deutsch connector 12 pins|
|Number of ports||3|
|Port types||2x RS 232, 1 x ISO 11783/J1939 (CAN 2.0 B)|
|Compliance||FCC Class А, CE, e-mark|
Designed for use in GNSS surveys, the Trimble® TDL 450 series of radio modems offers extensive customization capabilities and high reliability. These advanced radio modems are the embodiment of the latest Trimble technologies in the field of wireless data transmission.
Trimble TDL 450L is the newest high-speed VHF radio modem for wireless data transmission, capable of withstanding all the loads during daily operation in difficult conditions. The fully metal construction has a high resistance to falls and atmospheric influences, allowing you to work confidently.
High speed data transmission over the radio channel:
• 19200 bps (for both GMSK and 4FSK modulation types)
• Supports RTK corrections with a frequency of 1 Hz for differential corrections for several constellations of satellites
• Power values for Trimble TDL 450L: 0.1W, 0.5W, 1W, 2W and 4W
• Power values for the Trimble TDL 450H: four user-defined power levels from 2W to 35W
• The power setting is done from the front panel within the maximum value provided for your region
• Models in the frequency bands from 410 MHz to 430 MHz and from 430 MHz to 470 MHz
• High quality is provided across the entire range
• Software configuration of models with a grid spacing of both 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz
The AirLink® GX450 is a reliable, secure mobile gateway designed to provide mission-critical communications for use in a car. With LTE coverage in large global networks, the GX450 expands the broadband connectivity to a wide range of devices and applications. It expands the corporate network and management, providing reliable and secure broadband data access for mobile users in the field.
• Consolidation of all communications under a single tariff plan
• Rugged design for vehicles
• Collection of events, diagnostics and condition of the workforce of the vehicle.
• Configure, monitor and manage gateways remotely
• Setting alerts for critical events and preventing downtime
• Centralized management of software updates
• Modern LTE coverage covering 11 LTE bands
• Provides the ability to connect to the network via Ethernet, Serial, Wi-Fi and USB
• Supports automatic switching to Wi-Fi networks on the station
• The rugged construction of the vehicle exceeds the MIL-STD-810G specification for shock and vibration
• Integrated event mechanism for vehicle condition monitoring and labor safety
• Reliable storage of GPS messages and forwarding to several redundant servers
• Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communication over cellular networks
• Remote configuration, software updates and monitoring using the AirLink management service (ALMS)
• Integrated with leading industry partners in Solution Exchange
• Industry-leading warranty, including free software maintenance and fast replacement equipment
• Assembles and transmits OBD-II vehicle diagnostic data
GX450 base 1 Ethernet, 1 RS-232 serial port, 1 digital I / O, 1 USB connector, 2 cellular and 1 GPS antenna
Wi-Fi Option Adds a Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n access point with a simultaneous user mode for cellular unloading
I / O Option Adds 4 digital I / O, 4 analog inputs and a second RS-232 serial port
Ethernet Option Adds 2 more Ethernet ports for a total of 3
The GX450 is designed from the ground up to withstand the harsh operating conditions of vehicles. The body of die-cast aluminum is sealed to meet IP64 protection levels from dust and water. The product is tested to comply with the MIL-STD-810G specification and exceed it for shock, vibration, temperature and humidity. The immunity to severe electrical transients is covered in accordance with international standards for the use of vehicles.
The GX450 is loaded with features to protect your critical data. Up to 5 simultaneous VPN sessions, you can securely communicate with several backend systems. Remote authentication management allows enterprise-class systems to be used to control access to devices in the field. Finally, port filtering and reliable IP protect devices that are connected to your GX450 from unwanted access.