30.10.2017 The company Trimble today announced the display of the GFX-750 for agriculture...more
20.10.2017 9th International Specialized Exhibition of Agricultural Products in the South Kazakhstan...more
20.10.2017 12th Central Asian International Exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2017...more
28.07.2017 On the basis of LLP "Aktogay-Agro" of Pavlodar region passed the Field Day...more
27.07.2017 A large-scale event was "Field Day of NEMAC and AMTTC - Agroinnovation of the Future"...more
PDA Juno T41 is designed for long battery life in situations where it is impossible to connect to the mains. PDA Juno T41 handheld meets the requirements of the military standard MIL 810G and meets the dust / moisture protection standards IP65 and IP68: work under heavy rain and immersion in water (up to 1 meter for 1 hour), work in corrosive environments, is resistant to dust, shock, vibration, prolonged exposure to UV rays, elevation differences and temperatures. Connect to other electronic devices via USB or 9-pin serial port.
• Two-color light emitting diode (red and white) for easy guidance;
• A highly dynamic sensor that allows you to fast and quickly scan an object;
• The ability of omnidirectional scanning in an environment;
• The ability to scan at high speed regardless of the angle and location of the device;
• multi-code scanner;
• editing data;
• adding notes (main characteristics of the object);
• search barcode data on mobile device;
• has a screen illumination, a pointing mode, and a data representation in a slide show.
The software package is designed in accordance with the requirements of automation process.