30.10.2017 The company Trimble today announced the display of the GFX-750 for agriculture...more
20.10.2017 9th International Specialized Exhibition of Agricultural Products in the South Kazakhstan...more
20.10.2017 12th Central Asian International Exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2017...more
28.07.2017 On the basis of LLP "Aktogay-Agro" of Pavlodar region passed the Field Day...more
27.07.2017 A large-scale event was "Field Day of NEMAC and AMTTC - Agroinnovation of the Future"...more
eBee SQ will allow you to effectively collect accurate data on crop health. Analysis of the state of crops is carried out due to the camera Parrot Sequoia, which is installed on drone. It collects data in four spectral ranges and can make RGB images in one flight.
After processing the images with the help of tools such as Pix4Dmapper Ag / Pro it will be possible to obtain indices NDVI, NDRE, MCARI and CCCI. Due to these indices, one can know the level of chlorophyll in plants, which is a key indicator for assessing plant health. The resulting images will also help to efficiently process the fields - this will increase the yield and product quality.
eBee SQ can fly 55 minutes without recharging, and conduct an analysis at 120 meters above the fields. This allows it to cover several fields for research.
Has one main feature - a unique camera Sequoia, developed by Parrot. The Sequoia camera allows you to simultaneously produce highly detailed imagery in the visible range for surveying and 3D modeling and multispectral imagery in four channels (green, red, red slope and near infrared) for calculation of vegetation indices and thematic classification. Shooting in the visible and infrared ranges of the spectrum givesan exhaustive picture of the soil, state and detailed information allows you to control crops with an accuracy of 5 cm. A wide range of obtained data allows us to evaluate field problems on shoots and to identify the causes of the most diverse problems.
• The ability to obtain data on farmland quickly. The management of the enterprise and the agronomical service receive objective and comprehensive detailed data on the state of plants on an area of up to 1000 hectares for a couple of hours (1 hour flight + 1 hour processing of flight results)
• Data collection without the expense of motor and fuel costs.
• The maximum efficiency of fertilizer and herbicide consumption for achieving maximum yield.
Using a differentiated approach allows you to avoid overfeeding plants, or, conversely, to apply a large dose where necessary. In addition, the use of yield maps will allow to avoid wasted costs in the areas of agricultural land with traditionally low yields.
• Operative search for problem areas of plant development.
• Control the correctness, straightness of the movement of agricultural machinery, the presence of problem areas during planting.
• Objective control of variegated crops based on index maps NDVI.
• Objective control of actual germination.
• Control of biomass increment and plant height, lodging resistance.
|Engine||Brushless, low noise|
|Control||Nominally 3 km (possibly up to 8 km)|
|Onboard camera||Parrot Sequoia (multispectral +RGB)|