30.10.2017 The company Trimble today announced the display of the GFX-750 for agriculture...more
20.10.2017 9th International Specialized Exhibition of Agricultural Products in the South Kazakhstan...more
20.10.2017 12th Central Asian International Exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2017...more
28.07.2017 On the basis of LLP "Aktogay-Agro" of Pavlodar region passed the Field Day...more
27.07.2017 A large-scale event was "Field Day of NEMAC and AMTTC - Agroinnovation of the Future"...more
Trimble AgGPS Autopilot can be installed on tractors type Case / New Holland / John Deere / MF / Buhler / Fend, it is designed for automatic driving of agricultural machinery in rows with a row spacing precision of 2.5 cm. It compensates roughness on the field with a navigation controller with 3 accelerometers and 3 gyroscopes installed along the 3 axes of the tractor, automatic driving along the row, without the participation of a tractor driver and other functional features are related to the advantages of Trimble AgGPS Autopilot.
Hydraulic automatic driving system Trimble Autopilot allows you to increase productivity, reduce the cost of soil cultivation, and care for plants. The system allows you to make a profit with less labor. As a result, financial resources are saved; yields and quality of products are increased.
In any conditions: at night, in a fog, in a dust storm, against the sun - Trimble autopilot will hold the tractor the ideal course. At the same time it will reduce overlapping during sowing and will not leave any blemishes. Maximum productivity, saving fuel, seeds, fertilizers and plant protection products. Automated control system Trimble Autopilot provides reproducible from year to year accuracy up to 2 cm from sowing to harvesting, using any pattern of motion and provides the ability to work with surprising accuracy, regardless of time of day and weather conditions.
• Automatic driving along the row, without the participation of the tractor operator. At the same time, at any time the tractor driver can switch the control to manual mode (for example, when obstacles are being avoided).
• Semiautomatic turn at the end of the bar (just turn the wheel at the end of the bar to the right side and the tractor automatically stands on the next chute).
• Compensation roughness on the field with a navigation controller with 3 accelerometers and 3 gyroscopes installed along the 3 axes of the tractor.
• Reduces the consumption of fertilizers, which are often used in agriculture
• Allows using equipment in difficult weather conditions, such as fog, smoke or dark time. If the autopilot for the tractor is not installed it is usually difficult for the operator to work in such conditions
• Improving the quality of work. Navigation makes it possible to correct the passage of vehicles with an accuracy of one to two centimeters
• Improve germination and yield increase
It is installed in the hydraulic system of the tractor. Its work is to manage the wheels of transport.
• Antenna AG 25
• Trimble CFX 750 or TMX 2050 display
• Block of hydraulic valves
• Steering Autosense Sensor
• NAV III controller